*Terms and conditions
– This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
– To enter this competition, please complete and submit the online form above, by entering your name, surname, address and email address.
– There will be 20 winners in total. Each winner will receive one Prize Bundle. Each Prize Bundle includes:
- 1x packet of Vegetable Stock Cubes 80g (8x10g cubes per pack);
- 1x packet of Zero Salt Veggie Stock Cubes 80g (8x10g cubes per pack)
- 1x packet of Vegetable Stock Pots 112g (4x28g pots per pack);
- 1x packet of Mushroom Stock Pots 112g (4x28g pots per pack);
- 1x packet of Smoked Chilli and Tomato Stock Pots 52g (2x26g pots per pack); and
- 1x packet of Onion Gravy Pots 112g (4x28g pots per pack).
– These prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged for any other prize alternatives or cash. Prizes are not transferable.
– Only one entry per person permitted. No entrant may win more than one Prize Bundle. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw opens for entries at 12.00 midday (GMT) on Monday 20 Feb 2023 and closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 5 March 2023 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– The 20 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. The first 20 entries drawn at random from this process will each win a Prize Bundle. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter and Knorr is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the closing date of the prize draw via email. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email within seven days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
– The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Knorr Prize Draw, Meat Free Monday, 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Knorr using a standard tracked service to the postage address inserted in the entry form above within 28 days of competition closing date.
– No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
– If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
– Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from meatfreemondays.com immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from meatfreemondays.com any time without prior notice to entrants.
– By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us and Knorr harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
– Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK.
– These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by Knorr hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder to the extent permitted by law and save that nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.