*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition, please complete and submit the online form above, by entering your name, surname and email address.
– There will be one winner in total. The winner will receive dinner for two people at Joe Allen, 2 Burleigh Street, London WC2E 7PX, redeemable until 31 March 2024. The dinner includes:
- Two arrival drinks from the Drinks Menu
- One bottle of wine or non-alcoholic equivalent from the Drinks Menu
- Two vegetarian or vegan starters from the A La Carte Menu
- Two vegetarian or vegan main dishes from the A La Carte Menu
- Two vegetarian or vegan desserts from the Dessert Menu
– This prize is as stated and cannot be exchanged for any other prize alternatives or cash. Prizes are not transferable.
– Only one entry per person permitted. No entrant may win more than one prize. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 27 February and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. The first entry drawn at random from this process will win a dinner for two at Joe Allen. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Meat Free Monday and Joe Allen is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winner will be notified by Meat Free Monday within five working days of the closing date of the prize draw via email. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email within seven days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Meat Free Monday reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
– After claiming their prize, the winner will be contacted by Joe Allen within five working days about how to make their reservation. The meal must be prebooked by email and is subject to availability.
– The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Joe Allen Prize Draw, Meat Free Monday, 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ
within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
– No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
– If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
– Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by Meat Free Monday or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from meatfreemondays.com immediately. Meat Free Monday reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from meatfreemondays.com any time without prior notice to entrants.
– By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold Meat Free Monday and Joe Allen harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
– Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
– These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Joint Data Controllers: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”) and Joe Allen Limited of 2 Burleigh Street, London WC2E 7PX (“Joe Allen”).