With the tag line “A smarter way to pasta”, Explore Cuisine produces and distributes innovative foods using plant-based high-quality organic ingredients. Their selection of pasta and noodles from across the globe integrates beans, chickpeas, lentils and rice to provide consumers with nourishing meals that are easy, quick, colourful, tasty and naturally gluten free.
From Black Bean Spaghetti to Chickpea Fusilli, Red Lentil Penne to Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine, the Explore Cuisine products are full of fibre and are ideal for pasta lovers looking for a more nutritious alternative. They also provide an easy way to incorporate extra vegetable protein into meals on Meat Free Mondays or other days.
Each of the five shopping bags on offer contain:
1 box of Organic Black Bean Spaghetti
1 box of Organic Edamame Bean Spaghetti
1 box of Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine
1 box of Organic Chickpea Fusilli
1 box of Organic Red Lentil Penne
Check out Expore Cuisine’s recipe for Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine with Courgette Ribbons, Pecans and Pomegranate Seeds with a Light Pesto Sauce, shared on the Meat Free Monday website.
The Explore Cuisine products are available in leading retailers in over 20 countries worldwide – currently Australia, Austria, Canada, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Romania, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the USA.
For your chance to win one of the five pasta-filled shopping bags, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 6th May, 2018, and is open to MFM supporters worldwide.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– You can enter this competition by completing the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of five bags from Explore Cuisine, each containing the following: one box of Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, one box of Organic Edamame Bean Spaghetti, one box of Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine, one box of Organic Chickpea Fusilli and one box of Organic Red Lentil Penne.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 6th May, 2018 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive five Explore Cuisine products: one box of Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, one box of Organic Edamame Bean Spaghetti, one box of Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettuccine, one box of Organic Chickpea Fusilli and one box of Organic Red Lentil Penne.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Explore Cuisine using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by Explore Cuisine hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.