Choc Pot is a ‘better for you’ chocolate spread made by Great Taste Award-winning and long-standing MFM supporter Sweet Freedom. Lower in calories and fat than the leading chocolate spread – and palm oil, GMO and cruelty free – Choc Pot can be enjoyed on toast, pancakes, rice cakes, oatcakes, crumpets and more.
Sweet Freedom now have 15 sweet syrups and spreads in their range, all of which are gluten and dairy free and “taste naughty but aren’t”. A great choice for those wishing to reduce their carbon impact and live a greener lifestyle, Choc Pot won best chocolate product in PETA’s 2017 Vegan Food Awards. Now the brand is supporting the animal charity by donating 10% of all Choc Pot profits to PETA.
Sweet Freedom also backs Meat Free Monday. “We are proud to support Meat Free Monday and their brilliant initiative to engage and raise awareness of this important issue,” said Sweet Freedom co-founder Tina Larcombe. “For our health, our environment and our future, it is an exciting time of changing consciousness. All our products are vegan, not to mention incredibly delicious!”
Choc Pot is available on the ‘free from’ shelves in Tesco, Morrisons and Asda, on the ‘spreads’ shelf in Sainsbury’s and at www.ocado.com, at the recommended selling price of £3. Hundreds of ‘sweet treat’ recipes are available at sweetfreedom.co.uk and on Sweet Freedom’s Instagram and Facebook feeds @sweetfreedomuk.
For your chance to win one of 25 Sweet Freedom Choc Pots, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 25 October 2020. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the UK.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of 25 Sweet Freedom Choc Pots.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 25 October 2020 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– 25 winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one Sweet Freedom Choc Pot.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Sweet Freedom using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.