Launched by brothers Jonathan and Alex Petrides, allplants have ignited the plant-powered movement over the past year– serving over 120,000 meals, quadrupling the size of their kitchen and becoming a community of over 50,000 people.
“allplants isn’t a meal kit, a meal replacement service, or even a food delivery service”, says Jonathan Petrides. “We’re here to open everyones’ eyes to a new way of living, starting with delicious, healthy, plant-powered foods, delivered frozen to make your life easier and better.”
With a repertoire of popular dishes including Fiery Jerk Jackfruit, Cashew Mac and Sunset Tagine, allplants have recently extended their menu with three new dishes – Polpette Orzo, Kimchi Grain Bowl and Keralan Sundown, and have introduced new single serve options. They’ve also developed an indulgent, protein-rich minced walnut, carrot and courgette ragu, taking their Lasagne to the next level – check out the recipe!
“We love the way Meat Free Monday helps everyone try eating more plants, just one easy Monday at a time,” says Petrides. And with this in mind, Meat Free Monday has teamed up with allplants to give UK supporters the chance to win one of the following meal packages:
First Prize: 4 weeks’ subscription of singles serve dinners – that’s a weekly delivery of 6 meals for 1 month– 24 delicious dishes, hand-prepared and ready to cook or put in the freezer.
Second Prize: 1 delivery of single serve dinners – that’s 6 dishes, delivered to your door frozen, ready to cook or put in the freezer.
For your chance to win one of these lovely prizes, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 16 February. Please note, meals can only be delivered to addresses within the UK, with some exclusions.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
[gravityform id=”43″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of two single portion frozen meal packages from allplants: First Prize – 4 deliveries of 6 dishes each; Second Prize – 1 delivery of 6 dishes.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 16 February, 2018.
– Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one meal package from allplants.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via the email provided above.
– Each prize will be delivered to the selected winners by allplants on a zero-emission courier service on date(s) to be mutually agreed with allplants who will contact prize winners via the email provided above. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet these eligibility requirements or those of allplants may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Prizes can only be delivered to addresses in the UK. (allplants‘ carrier does not currently deliver to Aberdeen, Eire (Republic of Ireland), Argyll, Glasgow, Guernsey, Northern Highlands, Isle of Man, Arran, Argyll, Orkney Shetland, Dundee, Cornwall, Orkney and Shetland.)
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited (“Meat Free Monday Limited”) of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by allplants hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.