Anna Jones is a brilliant young cook and food writer, who worked with Jamie Oliver for many years. Her first cookbook is a totally modern take on meat free eating – recipes that are healthy, nourishing, truly tasty and satisfying, and simple to make. Based on how Anna likes to eat day to day, A Modern Way to Eat covers everything from a Blueberry and Amaranth Porridge to start the day, a quick Autumn Root Panzanella or Avocado, Butterbean and Miso Salad for lunch to a Tomato and Coconut Cassoulet, Pistachio and Squash Galette, or Mint, Ricotta and Courgette Polpette for dinner.
Packed with recipes that explore the full breadth of vegetarian ingredients – different grains, nuts, seeds and seasonal vegetables – and alternative approaches to cooking that avoid too much dairy or heavy carbs and gluten, this is a really useful resource for Meat Free Monday supporters.
Get a taster of the book by trying out recipes for Dosa-Spiced Potato Cakes with Quick Cucumber Pickle, Pan-Dressed Noodles with Crunchy Cabbage and Crispy Tofu and The Really Hungry Burger, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Anna Jones and 4th Estate.
For your chance to win a copy of the cookbook, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 21 November.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners – Hermione Perkins, Angela Keady, Mariana Iturria, Deborah Tayler and Layla Hlaihel.
By entering this prize draw you accept the Terms and Conditions of the site and the Terms and Conditions* below.
*Terms and Conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one copy of five copies of Anna Jones’ A Modern Way to Eat.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 21 November, 2014.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw.
– Prizes will be posted worldwide to winners by 4th Estate.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.