*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition, please complete and submit the online form above, by entering your name, surname, postal address and email address.
– There will be two winners in total.
– The first winner selected will receive a Dovebrook ‘Great Taste® Award Winners Bundle’. The Dovebrook ‘Great Taste® Award Winners Bundle’ includes a ‘serves two’ size of each of the following:
- Surplus Vegetable Tagine with British Quinoa with Apricot, Cashew and Almond
- Persian Dried Lime and Herb Stew with Black and Red Wild Rice
- Thai Yellow Curry with Sticky Rice and Kaffir Lime Leaf
- Casarecce Carbonara
- Ginger and Miso Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Torte with Cherry Jam
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Cheesecake
– The second winner selected will receive a £60 e-gift card.
– These prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged for any other prize alternatives or cash. Prizes are not transferable.
– Only one entry per person permitted. No entrant may win more than one prize. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 31 May 2023 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. The first entry drawn at random from this process will win a Dovebrook ‘Great Taste® Award Winners Bundle’. The second entry drawn at random from this process will win a £60 e-gift card to use in the Dovebrook online shop (https://dovebrook.com/collections/all). In the event of any dispute, the decision of Meat Free Monday and Dovebrook is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the closing date of the prize draw via email.
– The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Dovebrook Prize Draw, Meat Free Monday, 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
– The Dovebrook ‘Great Taste® Award Winners Bundle’ will be sent to the chosen winner by Dovebrook using a standard tracked service to the postage address inserted in the entry form above within 28 days of competition closing date.
– The Dovebrook ‘Great Taste® Award Winners Bundle’ can only be posted to an address within the UK, excluding The Highlands/Islands and Northern Ireland.
– The Dovebrook £60 e-gift card will be emailed to the chosen winner by Dovebrook using the email address inserted in the entry form above within 28 days of competition closing date.
– No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
– If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
– Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by Meat Free Monday or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from meatfreemondays.com immediately. Meat Free Monday reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from meatfreemondays.com any time without prior notice to entrants.
– By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold Meat Free Monday and Dovebrook harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
– Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
– These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Joint Data Controllers: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”) and Dovedale Kitchen Limited of Unit 9 Draycott Business Centre, Draycott, Moreton In Marsh, Gloucestershire GL56 9JY (“Dovebrook”).