Hokan Bowls, the unique and innovative cookware design, have received huge acclaim from food celebrity Nigella Lawson, chefs Jeremy Lee and Arthur Potts Dawson and MFM co-founder Mary McCartney.
Made in the time-honoured material of glazed stoneware, each bowl is designed to stack on top of another to save space in the fridge and freezer. Plastic free, they are the perfect choice for sustainability, and health-conscious cooks and their families.
Hokan Bowls were designed by the filmmaker Alistair Donald who, as a father cooking for two boys, needed to find a solution to food waste and making his time in the kitchen as efficient as possible. They replaced the fridge-full of leaning towers of mismatched dishes and saucers, and provided a solution for safely and easily storing saved and preprepared meals that could go from the fridge or freezer into the oven and microwave, ready for the kids return from school or a long day at work.
Perfect for holding meat free casseroles and curries, soups and stews and much more, Hokan Bowls are available in four colours (Lemon Yellow, Sea Green, Pitch Black and Antique White) and in three sizes (small 400 ml, medium 600 ml and large 1000 ml); supplied with a one-size-fits-all lid.
For your chance to win a set of three Hokan Bowls, in your choice of colour, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 10 March, 2019.
For more information on Hokan Bowls please visit hokanbowls.com and follow on Twitter and Instagram.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to the winner J. Collins.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win a set of three Hokan Bowls (small, medium and large) in your choice of Lemon Yellow, Sea Green, Pitch Black or Antique White.
– This prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 10 March, 2019, and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. The winner will receive a set of three Hokan Bowls (small, medium and large).
– The winner will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– The prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Hokan Bowls using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prize is not available.