There are now independent Meat Free Monday campaigns on six continents, in over 35 countries, delivered in 23 languages. From members of the Norwegian military to the Croatian Ministry of Agriculture; the Hong Kong Airport Authority to Kuwait’s Ministry of Health, a diverse array of people and groups support the campaign. Whether it’s called Lunes Sin Carne (Mexico), Meatless Monday (USA) or Köttfri Måndag (Sweden), skipping meat on Mondays is a simple step that can make a world of difference.
Paul’s ‘Out There’ tour catering is entirely vegetarian. At each show, tour caterers EYHO serve over 250 meat free meals to Paul’s crew and band.
There will be a Meat Free Monday stand at every one of Paul’s forthcoming ‘Out There’ shows.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of the UK shows, complete the form below including why it’s a good idea to support Meat Free Monday.
The competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 18th May, 2015.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and Conditions:
– You are entering a competition to win one pair of tickets to see Paul McCartney’s Out There Show in the UK. A total of four pairs of tickets will be awarded, one for each of the above dates. Prize winners attendance at the relevant show is subject to their compliance with the ticketing terms and conditions which are located at: http://www.marshall-arts.com/general/ticket-conditions-of-issue-and-sale.html and to the relevant venue’s terms and conditions which are available on request from the venue.
– Entrants must be over eighteen. With respect to each pair of tickets awarded, at least one of the attendees must be over eighteen and must be responsible for any co-attendee under the age of 15.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry, and one show date, is permitted per person.
– The competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 18 May, 2015.
– One winner will be chosen from entries marked London 23 May, one winner will be chosen from entries marked London 24 May, one winner will be chosen from entries marked Birmingham 27 May and one winner will be chosen from entries marked Liverpool 28 May.
– Entries will be judged entirely at the sole discretion of Meat Free Monday.
– Decisions by Meat Free Monday are final.
– Entries longer than 50 words will not be accepted.
– By entering this competition, you assign all rights in and to your entry to Meat Free Monday and you acknowledge and agree that we shall be free to exploit your entry in any and all media in perpetuity including without limitation:
(i) Entries may be made available by Meat Free Monday for viewing, rating, reviewing and commenting by the public.
(ii) Entries may be used by Meat Free Monday in campaign promotional material.
– Winners will be contacted using the email provided by you above by Meat Free Monday before midnight (GMT) on Thursday 21 May, 2015. It is your responsibility to check your email account around this time.
– Winners will be contacted using the email provided by you above by the Out There tour team at least 24 hours before each show with details of where tickets can be collected at the relevant venue (the O2, London; the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham; the Echo Arena, Liverpool). It is your responsibility to check your email account around this time.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.