Situated in the heart of London, Cookery School at Little Portland Street runs a huge range of individual classes (including ‘Spanish Home Cooking’. ‘The Ultimate Vegetarian’ and ‘Chocolate Making Masterclass’) as well as longer courses (including ‘Level 1 Absolute Beginners’ and ‘Summer Cooking Camp for Teens’).
The atmosphere at Cookery School is fun and informal. They provide the skills necessary to become a confident and independent cook and all classes have a very high proportion of hands on practice. There is always plenty of opportunity to ask questions and gain understanding of a variety of techniques.
Cookery School’s vegan cooking classes have grown immensely in popularity so, by request, they have added this five-hour class to offer even more vegan inspiration – for Meat Free Mondays and beyond!
You and a friend will learn how to cook delicious, nutritionally balanced vegan food that does not compromise on flavour, using real ingredients such as pulses, grains and vegetables. At the end of the class everyone will sit down to enjoy the food served with vegan wine or beer.
On the menu for ‘All Day Vegan’ class on Saturday 26 January are the following dishes:
- Cookery School’s Epic Mushroom Pâté
- Falafel with Tahini Sauce
- Puy Lentil Bake with Crispy Kale served with Brown Rice
- Grilled Aubergine with Pomegranate and Sesame Sauce
- Chickpea, Walnut & Carrot burger
- Stuffed Mushroom on Herbed Wild Rice
- Vegetable Tagine with Couscous
- Chocolate Cake
Find out more at the Cookery School website.
For your chance two places on Cookery School at Little Portland Street’s ‘All Day Vegan’ class on 26 January, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 20 January, 2019. Please note, the class takes place in London, UK.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win two places on ‘All Day Vegan’ on Saturday 26 January, 2019, at Cookery School, 15b Little Portland Street, London W1W 8BW.
– This prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 20 January, 2019, and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winner will be allocated two places on ‘All Day Vegan’ at Cookery School, 15b Little Portland Street, London W1W 8BW on Saturday 26 January 2019, as agreed with the Cookery School which will contact the prize winner via the email provided above. Failure to respond and/or confirm attendance at the class, or failure to meet these eligibility requirements or those of Cookery School may result in forfeiture of the prize.
– The winner will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.