*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win two tickets to attend a 4-course vegan dinner at 19.00 (GMT), excluding drinks, at Eldr, Pantechnicon, on Friday 25 March 2022 and two copies of Vegan At Home.
– This prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at 17.00 (GMT) on Thursday 24 March 2022 and entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
– One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. The winner will win two guest places at a 4-course vegan dinner, excluding drinks, at 19.00 (GMT) at Eldr, Pantechnicon, on Friday 25 March 2022. The two guests will each receive a copy of Vegan At Home.
– The winner will be notified via email by Meat Free Monday by 19.00 (GMT) on Thursday 24 March 2022.
– The winner will be contacted via email by Phaidon by 12.00 (GMT) on 25 March 2022 confirming their reserved seats and the details of the dinner.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value in the event that the original prize is not available.