Bringing together the culinary knowledge and dynamic experience of the two well-established restaurant groups, for whom vegan cuisine has long-since played an important part, Vegan Love Story incorporates eighty tried-and-tested, fresh and exciting recipes, including Tomato Spelt Risotto, Kebab Sandwich and Mushroom, Potato and Ale Pie.
On behalf of Meat Free Monday, Paul, Mary and Stella McCartney said: “Like their restaurants, tibits’ and Hiltl’s new cookbook showcases a huge range of original and tasty veggie dishes. With ingredients and flavours from around the world, Vegan Love Story provides lots of inspiration to eat meat free!”
Get a taster of the book by trying out recipes for Parsnip Gnocchi and Aubergine/Eggplant Cordon Bleu, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of Hiltl, tibits and New Internationalist Publications.
For your chance to win a copy of Vegan Love Story, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 16 October. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the UK and countries in the European Economic Community.
THE PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to the winners – M. Burgstaller, E. Weis, C. Ochoa, J. Cohen and L. Morgan.
[gravityform id=”13″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one copy of five copies of Vegan Love Story by Hiltl and tibits.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 16 October, 2015.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw.
– Prizes will be posted to winners by Turnaround Publisher Services.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK and other countries in the European Economic Community (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland).
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.