Long-time supporters of MFM, vegan couple Roxy and Ben launched the recipe channel ‘So Vegan’ from their flat in south London four and a half years ago with the mission to make it easier for everyone to eat more plants, so that people and the planet can thrive. “We’re big believers in encouraging people to take small steps towards a healthier plant-based diet, which we know can have a hugely positive impact on the environment,” said Roxy and Ben. ‘So Vegan’ is now one of the world’s leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers.
One Pot Vegan is packed with one-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes you’ll want to cook again and again, designed for lifelong vegans, MFM supporters and casual meat-eaters alike. Think of your favourite pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and puddings, and there’s a good chance that ‘So Vegan’ have created their very own version of it in the book. Their hope is that One Pot Vegan will be a reliable source of inspiration for midweek meals and weekend feasts.
From rich, one-pan Lazy Lasagne to aromatic Aloo Gobi Traybake and insanely irresistible Crunchy Pecan & Cinnamon Sticky Buns, the recipes have been carefully developed to deliver maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
Get a taster of the cookbook by trying out recipes for Caribbean Feast, ‘Chicken’ Supreme and Apple and Orange Baclava Tart, shared on the Meat Free Monday website courtesy of ‘So Vegan’ and Michael Joseph.
For your chance to win a copy of One Pot Vegan, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 31 August, 2020.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
*Terms and conditions
– To enter this competition please complete the online form above.
– You are entering a competition to win one of three copies of One Pot Vegan by So Vegan, published by Michael Joseph.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted. All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Monday 31 August, 2020 and entries submitted after this date will not be considered.
– Three winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one copy of One Pot Vegan.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Michael Joseph or Meat Free Monday using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (“Meat Free Monday”).
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.