Share the love
- Serves: Makes 6 bars
- Preparation: 10
- Passive: 60
- Ready: 70
These crumbly biscuit bars are perfect for anybody with a sweet tooth.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 wheat biscuits
- 6 tablespoons chocolate sauce (e.g. Sweet Freedom Choc Shot)
- pot of chocolate icing (e.g. Sweet Freedom Choc Pot)
Blend all ingredients, except the chocolate icing, in a blender until combined.
Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Press the mix into the tin. Leave to set in the fridge.
Once set slice into 6 bars and ice the top with the chocolate icing.
Recipe courtesy of Sweet Freedom
Facebook: Sweet Freedom