*Competition Terms and Conditions
These Competition Terms and Conditions explain the basis on which Meat Free Monday Limited of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ (the promoter) is running this competition with One Planet Trading Limited of Park Farm Norwich Road, Hethersett, Norwich, Norfolk NR9 3DL. Meat Free Monday Limited is funded by a charitable foundation, The Meat Free Monday Foundation, which is administered by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), registered charity number 268369, and subject to the jurisdiction of the Charity Commission for England and Wales.
The following conditions provide important information about the competition:
– To enter this competition, please complete and submit the online form above, free of charge, by entering your name, surname, postal address and email address.
– The opportunity to enter this competition closes at midnight (GMT) on Sunday 3 December and entries submitted after this time will not be considered.
– There will be three winners in total.
– The first winner selected will receive a ‘One Planet Pizza Bundle’ which includes four frozen One Planet Pizzas; Tex Mex (300 g) Hawaiian (300 g), Margherita (300 g), Peppernomi (300 g); and a One Planet Pizza pizza board. The second and third winner selected will each receive One Planet Pizza coupons worth £12 (redeemable in Asda stores) and a ‘One Planet Pizza’ pizza board.
– These prizes are as stated and cannot be exchanged for any other prize alternatives or cash. Prizes are not transferable.
– All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
– Open to UK residents, excluding The Highlands/Islands and Northern Ireland.
– Internet access is required to enter this competition. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
– If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
– Only one entry per person permitted. No entrant may win more than one prize.
– The winners will be selected randomly from the entries received by a random computer process in accordance with the laws of chance.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the closing date of the prize draw via email.
–The prizes will be sent to the chosen winners by One Planet Pizza using standard tracked services to the postage address inserted in the entry form above within 28 days of the competition closing date.
– The winners’ details (surname and county) may be made available upon written request to Meat Free Monday at 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ within 10 weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
Further contractual conditions
– Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by Meat Free Monday or a third party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from meatfreemondays.com immediately. Meat Free Monday reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from meatfreemondays.com any time without prior notice to entrants.
– By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold Meat Free Monday and One Planet Pizza harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability which cannot be legally limited, including liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
– Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
– These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
– By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.