Cherry Bakewell Blondies
Share the love
- Serves: Makes 9 (approx.)
- Preparation: 10
- Cooking: 50
- Ready: 60
Fluffy, sweet and very cherry – these blondies from Sweet Freedom will go down a treat!
- 110 g almond flour
- 110 g oat flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 70 g almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 65 g caramel syrup (e.g. Sweet Freedom Caramel Syrup)
- 100 ml almond milk
- 150 g fresh pitted cherries
Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/gas mark 3.
Line a square baking tin.
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Add in the wet ingredients and combine well.
Fold in 100 g cherries.
Pour the mixture into the tin and sprinkle over the flaked almonds and the remaining cherries.
Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Recipe courtesy of Sweet Freedom
Facebook: Sweet Freedom