Share the love
- Serves: 2-4
- Preparation: 15
- Cooking: 25
- Ready: 40
These delicious Avo Tacos are satisfying, filling and extremely tasty. According to Susan M, you can eat them twice a day for over a year and still love them!
- 1 soft-cooked tortilla
- 4 thin slices fresh of avocado, mashed
- ¾ tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon raw sunflower seeds (can be whole or crushed)
- 4 slices vegan cheese (¼ x 2-inch strips)
- alfalfa sprouts (best if homegrown – crisp lettuce can be substituted)
Heat the tortilla over an open burner or in a frying pan with no grease until soft on both sides.
Add mashed avocado in the middle of the tortilla, so as to roll up the sides, like a taco or a burrito.
Add the hot sauce across the Avo Taco, evenly.
Add the tomato pieces and the sunflower seeds.
Add the strips of cheese across the Avo Taco, evenly.
Add the alfalfa sprouts, and roll.