Meat Free Monday has teamed up with NotFrom.com, an ethical online supermarket delivering in the UK and EU, to offer supporters the chance to win five eco-friendly goodie bags, each worth over £20. The goodie bags are perfect for a Meat Free Monday, containing delicious plant-based treats and cruelty-free products:
- Nut roasts, not from meat
- Chocolate, not from dairy
- Face cream, cruelty free (not tested on animals)
- Cookies, not with gluten, egg or dairy
- Sweets, not from animal gelatine
- Facial tissue, not from trees
Not From’s aim is to bring about real change by shifting consumer demand to compassionate and sustainable shopping, and supporting small ethical brands that are cruelty free and planet friendly.
“There’s a new way to change the world – simply change where you shop,” says Not From founder Dana Levy. “We provide a safe, hassle-free and guilt-free shopping experience that truly makes a difference to our planet and all its inhabitants, including ourselves.”
The Not From site provides a useful filtering system, allowing shoppers to browse products based on their own values and preferences. It is possible to filter products by their calorie or gluten content as well as the sustainability of the products, e.g. made in the UK, palm oil free or free from chemicals as such as parabens or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS).
Like Not From’s Facebook page for news of their Cruelty-Free Christmas Gift Bags, promotions and discounts.
For your chance to win a Not From goodie bag, simply complete the form below. The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 27 October. Please note, prizes can only be posted to addresses within the UK and countries in the European Economic Community.
THIS PRIZE DRAW IS NOW CLOSED.
[gravityform id=”41″ title=”false” description=”false”]
*Terms and conditions
– You are entering a competition to win one of five Not From goodie bags, each containing: 1 x Artisan Grains ‘Nut Roast’, 1 x bag of The Foods of Athenry ‘Cookie Shots’ biscuits, 1 x Vivani ‘Organic Chocolate Crispy Corn Flakes’ bar, 1 x iChoc ‘Choco Cookie’ rice milk chocolate bar, 1 x box of Cheeky Panda ‘Bamboo Facial Tissue’, 1 x Faith in Nature ‘Face Cream’, 1 x packet of Free From Fellows ‘Gummy Bears’ and 1 x The Foods of Athenry ‘Belgian Chocolate Biscuit Bar’.
– These prizes cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or cash.
– Only one entry per person permitted.
– Automated entries will not be accepted.
– The prize draw closes at midnight (GMT) on Friday 27 October, 2017.
– Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received, to be performed by a random computer process. Each winner will receive one Not From goodie bag.
– The winners will be notified within five working days of the close of the prize draw via email.
– Each prize will be posted to the chosen winners by Not From using a standard untracked service to the postage address inserted above.
– Prizes can only be posted to addresses in the UK and other countries in the European Economic Community (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland).
– This prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to this prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
– Meat Free Monday shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us.
– Promoter: Meat Free Monday Limited (“Meat Free Monday Limited”) of 1 Soho Square, London W1D 3BQ.
– Meat Free Monday shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this prize draw where such failure is caused by something outside of Meat Free Monday’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, without limitation, fire, acts of terrorism, weather conditions, flood, strike actions or other such industrial disturbances or disputes, acts of war, hostilities, political unrest, riots or civil disobedience or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
– Meat Free Monday makes no warranty as to the prizes delivered by Not From hereunder and expressly disclaims all liability with respect thereto. Meat Free Monday does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering this competition or as a result of accepting any prize hereunder SAVE THAT Nothing shall exclude Meat Free Monday’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
– Meat Free Monday reserves the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes are not available.